Saturday, September 2

My free game list

I am starting this post to list the free mini games I have found. Hopefully this list will be updated over time.

Line Ride - beta by ~fsk
Simple and elegant

Novel Games
Worth trying...
Music Memory v1.0.0
Really simple but nice game to train your listening skill for music.

Chinese Checkers v1.1.0
I knew I wasn't good at this game... just that I didn't know I was this bad.

Hex Mines v1.4.0
It's not much different from Minesweeper on Windows, but instead of boxes, you play with hexagons.

Asteroids v1.3.2
Bring back the old days, baby!

Musical Notes v1.0.1
This game is simple and needs some polishing. But it did train music illiterates like me to sight-read with all I got. It'd be boring for those who already know how to read the music.

Lightning v1.4.0
No wonder I was bad with action games. It's just a test rather than a game. But I think it's a good test to improve on my reaction time just in case anything happens during my commute.

Easter Eggs v1.1.0

Whack a Difference v1.1.0

Don't bother: Hovercraft Racing v1.5.1, Space Invaders v1.3.0, The Typing of the Ghosts v2.10.2, Christmas Gifts v1.1.0, Mouse and Cat v1.4.0, Swap v1.9.0, Arrows v1.7.0, Tower of Hanoi v1.7.0

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 12:04 AM, Blogger rhklam said...

I bookmarked it. Thanks~

 
At 9/17/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Jasper222 said...

hey, keep it updated - i like the typing ghost thing kekekekekkekeke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home