Thursday, October 19

Somehow I liked it

I was surfing the TV channels at dinnertime and ran into this movie in which an Indian-looking guy (actually a Filipino) played a western gunslinger. Not special, one would say. What caught my eyes was a Caucasion lady who fell for that Indian guy. Really, when was the last time you found a Caucasion fell for an Indian/Filipino in a movie? And that indeed was a fine guy--gave me a very reliable impression. He helped her not wanting anything in return. I guess that's the reason the lady fell for him. (But it's just a movie after all, isn't it?)

Hmm... not wanting anything back in return. What does that mean? He did secretly loved her. Maybe in a sense, that already was his reward. Hmm... But again, maybe the simple willing mind to secretly love a person was exactly why she fell for him? Lou Diamond Phillips--that's an actor I like.

The Trail to Hope Rose was just a simple movie. But somehow it moved me at a few scenes, though I watched only the second half of it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home