Thursday, December 1

Treating myself this Thanksgiving (2)

iRobot is now offering discount for my employer. Given the lack of time for household chores, I am seriously thinking of getting one of those vacuum robots this season. Check out the website by clicking on the image and see it in action.

UPDATE 12/03/2005: I made the order to purchase Roomba Scheduler with the discount and free shipping offer. Before this I have already checked out the detailed review. There will be qute a bit to maintain but it should still be worth the investment.

UPDATE 12/15/2005: It's scheduled to arrive on the 19th. My place is a mess right now. I'll need to everything off the floor before I can test it out.

UPDATE 12/20/2005: I got it from the management office on my way to work this morning. I left it in my office to charge up overnight (16 hours +).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 7:36 PM, Blogger rhklam said...

Make sure not to drop anything valuable on the floor before turning it on.

 
At 12/02/2005 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

阿師奶一定嫌棄...因為人手是最好的...她們會想

 

Post a Comment

<< Home