Tuesday, October 28

Knocked off course

I really don't like to take on this new task. Yet there's no one else around to take it over. I had plans that I can no longer go with because of that. How discouraging. I guess I am mean in a sense that whenever it comes to things that disrupt my personal schedule, I get really frustrated and reluctant about it. I would keep on mentally picturing the troubles doing so and longing for ways to escape from the responsibility. After all, I haven't gone to CBP for a couple of months already. And out of all days in the week I can probably only go there tomorrow. Now I can no longer... sigh...

The positive side of me tries to intervene. I am advised that it would be a good time to get to make a new friend. The will to stay positive on this is admittedly weak. I hope the mood for the rest of the day isn't going to be completely spoiled. It took so much to get myself in a good mood after all...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home