Monday, July 31

Birthstone and anniversary charts

I was cleaning up my place and found an unused yearbook I got when I first arrived at the country. At the last page were a birthstone chart and an anniversary chart. I am not sure if you have any idea about this kind of thing. I certainly don't.

Birthstone & Flowers - who made up this stuff?

MonthFlowerStone
JanuaryCarnationGarnet
FeburaryVioletAmethyst
MarchJonquilAquamarine
AprilSweet PeaDiamond
MayLily of the ValleyEmerald
JuneRosePearl
JulyLarkspurRuby
AugustGladiolusPeridot
SeptemberAsterSapphire
OctoberCalendulaOpal
NovemberChrysanthemumTopaz
DecemberNarcissusTurquoise


Wedding Anniversary Gifts - I am totally clueless about this one

YearTraditionalModern
1PaperClocks
2CottonChina
3LeatherCrystal/Glass
4Fruit/FlowersAppliances
5WoodSilverware
6Candy/IronWood
7Wool/CopperDesk Sets
8Bronze/PotteryLinens/Laces
9Pottery/WillowLeather
10Tin/AluminumDiamond Jewelry
11SteelFashion Jewelry
12Silk/LinenPearls
13LaceTextiles/Furs
14IvoryGold Jewelry
15CrystalWatches
20ChinaPlatinum/td>
25SilverSilver
30PearlDiamond
35CoralJade
40RubyRuby
45SapphireSappire
50GoldGold
55EmeraldEmerald
60DiamondDiamond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home