Saturday, June 10

Martial arts on wikiHow.com

I have grown to become a fan of wikiHow.com these days. In particular, my personalized Google home page yesterday showed something appealing to me: How to Choose a Martial Art. I was curious about martial arts because a friend of mine educated me a little bit on karate earlier this week, and because I haven't been doing a whole lot of exercise. To my untrained eye, the article was a pretty good material about the subject. After all, I am a guy and was curious about what to do in a fight, eh... just in case. So I followed the see-also links one after another onto articles such as How to Avoid a Confrontation, How to Win a Street Fight, How to Walk Away from a Fight, How to Take a Punch, How to Fight, and a whole bunch of articles about Jiu Jitsu. Before then, I had no clue what it was. (For those who are as curious as I am, here's a sample link for your taste.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home