Friday, October 7

this week

  1. The weather has turned colder, especially in my apartment. Because of that, my OJ in the lower compartment of the fridge became slurpy.
  2. Sense VS sensibility -- sense won in round 2. Round 3 is around the corner...
  3. Got a day off staying home due to cold.
  4. Got a new haircut.
  5. Finished listening to the four books of gospel in NT (again). Now onto the Book of Acts.
  6. Had fried pork chops for dinner twice in a row.
  7. Not yet prepared for the prayer on the coming Sunday morning. Need to pray more and put in more time and effort.
  8. Car went out of batt at church tonight. Gladly my buddy came back to let me jump start my car with his.
  9. Finished packing for the retreat tomorrow!
  10. Will have to leave work early tomorrow so we can get to the retreat site by 7pm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home